MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Beta Release : FantasyBlue Mybb Theme[MyFavourite design]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Let Me Know How do you feel this theme,Im Ready for any intakes.Check out the demo link

Demo : http://mybbthemes.org

[Image: duFq7.png]

Download : http://mods.mybb.com/view/fantasyblue
Ugly, default theme with 3 / 4 changed images with CSS changes?
(2011-08-26, 08:12 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Ugly, default theme with 3 / 4 changed images with CSS changes?

Its not a default theme.Thankyou for the feedback Big Grin
Default theme meaning there was no template edits.
It looks like the default theme, nothing special about it.

Keep editing it.
I take it this is your first theme? You seriously need to work on your choice of colours and need to try to do a bit more to make the theme look unique. As Jordan said, it doesn't look much changed from the default theme but a good deal more ugly.
(2011-08-26, 08:18 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Default theme meaning there was no template edits.

Added it under beta release.Will work for more changes to appear.
Yes,This is my first one. Big Grin
For the next update, try altering some more of the templates, but don't be discouraged. We all started where you were. Keep it up!
Its damn ugly and thead and back ground are taken from "Dynaxel".
Use your gradients,not the ones made by others.

Added we will teach you how to make themes but only if u r good with us.

Try respecting your seniors.
We know u Kiran though u changed your username.

We wish u all the best.
Be a good guy.
(2011-08-26, 08:34 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Its damn ugly and thead and back ground are taken from "Dynaxel".
Use your gradients,not the ones made by others.

Added we will teach you how to make themes but only if u r good with us.

Try respecting your seniors.
We know u Ravi though u changed your username.

We wish u all the best.
Be a good guy.

I'm sorry i dont understand what you are talking.I never know a site called as Dynaxel until you stated in this thread.
Sorry did i misbehave with any people ? I guess this is my first thread on this forum.
Meanwhile Im not ravi whom you are talking about ....I guess you are speaking about the person who is my website partner (an indian) not sure whether his name is ravi or not.
Thanks for the comment anyways.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6