MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ms0lde.png

Made this theme for a software that my friend was developing. Things went bad though, and it is no longer in development. This design could be used in on gaming forum or whatever.

I have that design or this one: http://i.imgur.com/vqite.png. Both are basically the same thing, just things moved around.

I will also code it for your forum if you make a good offer. You will get the .PSD and full rights if you buy it, and can offer an additional payment to get it coded.

I accept Paypal or Western Union.

Post offers here please.

Edit: The header will not come in the .PSD, you'll have to create your own. I did not make that one part. But if I get high enough offers on this, I'll continue to create other themes to sell on here.

OFFER $25 FOR FULL RE-SALE RIGHTS, .PSD ONLY, AND YOU GET IT.
$8
I will keep on going if necessary, I want this really bad.
I swear I saw this theme being sell before in this forum, not sure if it was yours...
Great Themes, very professional.
(2011-09-20, 12:54 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]$8
How about I buy it then resell it to you?

$10.
(2011-09-20, 01:13 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]I swear I saw this theme being sell before in this forum, not sure if it was yours...

This theme is relatively new, myself and my partner are the only ones to ever have the .PSD.

(2011-09-20, 02:48 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-20, 12:54 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]$8
How about I buy it then resell it to you?

$10.

$10 is currently in the lead. I'll keep this going for a little while until bids stop coming in. The highest bidder will win it.

Don't forget you can offer more to have it coded too.
$11 lmao XD

How much coded? Can it be coded for Vbulletin maybe?
(2011-09-20, 07:48 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]$11 lmao XD

How much coded? Can it be coded for Vbulletin maybe?

Looking for offers. But $11 would certainly not be enough for it to be coded as well.

Anyways, $11 is in the lead!
How much for it coded? Would you code for VB?
(2011-09-20, 08:02 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]How much for it coded? Would you code for VB?

I have never even looked at the style manager for vB4, so it's tough to say. I could for vB3 for sure.

The price though, I am not sure of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8