MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 413 Request Entity Too Large
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I try to post a new thread (regardless of any forum) it show the following error;
Quote:Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/board/newthread.php
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I searched but nothing found so I'm here to post this.

Many thanks.
(2011-10-13, 07:55 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I try to post a new thread (regardless of any forum) it show the following error;
Quote:Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/board/newthread.php
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I searched but nothing found so I'm here to post this.

Many thanks.

:surprised: Yaldaram asked,

IMO replace newthread.php with the fresh copy
http://webdevelopers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187977
I'm using latest 1.6.4 version.
(2011-10-13, 09:24 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using latest 1.6.4 version.

As mentioned in the post sunjava had mentioned, it could be a maxlength URL in php.ini. You might want to go ahead and double check.
I've changed the value in php.ini aswell. No positive move :s
Are you debugging this (you should be)? What's the length of the URI? (Use FireBug if you have nothing else.)
Used FireBug aswell, nothing wrong in any area of CSS or template.
This could be a setting of an Apache module.
(2011-10-22, 05:12 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]This could be a setting of an Apache module.

All I could see is Apache Handler, and this is screenshot of that Apache Handler Page;
[attachment=24493]

How could I configure it ?
10 day bump Sad
Pages: 1 2