MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banner needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello All,

I'm in need of a banner for Secure Dragon to advertise our $12/year hosting plan better on our forum. Basically all I need is a catchy 468x60 banner to place in our header (the forum header is the same as our website header with the red gradient background).

All it needs to say is "$12/Year Single Site Special" (here are the specs in case you want to include some more details to fill up the space).

This can either be a paid or barter request. If paid, please provide a sample/outline and your price. If barter, please provide a sample/outline and whether you would like a shared hosting or VPS plan (completely free forever).

Thanks!
I'll try and do one tomorrow. Working on something else right now and I'm extremely tired. Toungue
So you wan't a new logo?
The background should be transparent or with some color?
Banner Rough Draft:
[Image: Fw4MI.png]

Your Logo/Symbol/Favicon:
[Image: erb9R.png]

Basic Logo Rough Draft:
[Image: KmTTI.png]

Asking for C50S Shared Host Plan. Remember, these are just rough drafts, I can do way better.

Hope you like 'em Smile
(2011-10-31, 04:43 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The background should be transparent or with some color?
Ideally transparent would be best.

(2011-10-31, 05:47 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]Banner Rough Draft:
[Image: Fw4MI.png]

Your Logo/Symbol/Favicon:
[Image: erb9R.png]

Basic Logo Rough Draft:
[Image: KmTTI.png]

Asking for C50S Shared Host Plan. Remember, these are just rough drafts, I can do way better.

Hope you like 'em Smile
While those logos are insanely awesome, we are just looking for a banner at this time that will go in the header opposite of our current logo.

Where did you find that dragon icon (or did you make it from scratch)?
How about this? Simple but to the point
I could do this. You can provide VPS for this also? (free until the company lasts?)
(2011-10-31, 09:45 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]How about this? Simple but to the point
A little to simple. I need something that's a bit more eye catching and preferably more uniform, not a fan of the boxes.

(2011-10-31, 09:49 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I could do this. You can provide VPS for this also? (free until the company lasts?)
Yup, depending on the quality (higher quality = bigger VPS).
My try.

Transparent one:
[Image: 2jf0rb9.png]

Preview: (how it woll look with red background)
[Image: 15x001j.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5