MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vulnerable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

Is jscripts/general.js?ver=1600 vulnerable, because a friend of mine told me that it can be easily SQLi with Havij PRO.
Javascript is clientside, how in the world would you be able to inject serverside code into it?
(2011-11-06, 05:14 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Javascript is clientside, how in the world would you be able to inject serverside code into it?

I am just asking!!
hhhhhshahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah fail Big Grin
(2011-11-06, 05:47 PM)The Stage Wrote: [ -> ]hhhhhshahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahah fail Big Grin
Look who's talking.

Quote:a friend of mine told me that it can be easily SQLi with Havij PRO.
I didn't say that fools!
He's trying to either troll you or scare you. You have no idea how many fanboys message me over AOL everyday telling me Synthd has a vulnerability and if I don't fix it by tonight my site will be hacked. Of course I check each time to be safe and it comes back with nothing. Just let it go and watch him make up bullshit excuses on how your website will be down by dusk. It makes no sense to me either, I mean who hacks a web design company? What self satisfaction do you get from that?

Number of times Synthd has been hacked: 0
(2011-11-06, 08:04 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]He's trying to either troll you or scare you. You have no idea how many fanboys message me over AOL everyday telling me Synthd has a vulnerability and if I don't fix it by tonight my site will be hacked. Of course I check each time to be safe and it comes back with nothing. Just let it go and watch him make up bullshit excuses on how your website will be down by dusk. It makes no sense to me either, I mean who hacks a web design company? What self satisfaction do you get from that?

You get those too ehh. I'm constantly threatened. Probably not a surprise.

Idiots are constantly running scanners and they don't know what the results even mean.
I remember a while ago rumours were going around that someone was gonna do a exact clone of hack forums and call it "Hacked Forums" Toungue
(2011-11-07, 12:31 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-06, 08:04 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]He's trying to either troll you or scare you. You have no idea how many fanboys message me over AOL everyday telling me Synthd has a vulnerability and if I don't fix it by tonight my site will be hacked. Of course I check each time to be safe and it comes back with nothing. Just let it go and watch him make up bullshit excuses on how your website will be down by dusk. It makes no sense to me either, I mean who hacks a web design company? What self satisfaction do you get from that?

You get those too ehh. I'm constantly threatened. Probably not a surprise.

Idiots are constantly running scanners and they don't know what the results even mean.

Got a new one today:
Quote::19:56 PM Sikk x Legit: I Can DDoS The orange Out Of Synthd
3:20:05 PM Sikk x Legit: Why Ur orange Not Protected?
3:20:30 PM Jason Liehr: Jesus again, why do you and your friends constantly have to try and attack me?
3:21:06 PM Sikk x Legit: I Envy Your Reaction Sometimes

His AOL: ronsxd
Gotta love his grammar too Smile.
Pages: 1 2