MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One of my websites just gave me a warning "Contains t14.bg.tf, Malware"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure what happened but I had a warning pop up from my website:
Quote:Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
"I have removed the URL guys" contains content from t14.bg.tf, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?
We have already notified t14.bg.tf that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on t14.bg.tf, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

Can you please help me to sort this out before I lose the website or something as I have spend countless hours with the over all SEO on the website itself.

I just had my Father access the website and he had no warning, however I had one just before which was some what daunting etc....

Any ideas on how I can fix this up or anything, or do you think there is nothing to worry about.
Umm, run a scan with a AV on the server. Track down the file in question by hand just in case.
(2011-11-10, 08:10 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, run a scan with a AV on the server. Track down the file in question by hand just in case.

It's alright I checked it out with this tool> http://www.unmaskparasites.com/ it came back as no malware showing up on Google.
Might be scareware on your computer..
If it's the forum on your signature, Good Safe Browsing has not marked (yet) your site malicious. Check here: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagn...-forum.net

If you're using cPanel and your host has ClamAV installed, do a scan and root out the affected files. Replace them with the default ones from the latest MyBB release.
(2011-11-10, 03:30 PM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]If it's the forum on your signature, Good Safe Browsing has not marked (yet) your site malicious. Check here: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagn...-forum.net

If you're using cPanel and your host has ClamAV installed, do a scan and root out the affected files. Replace them with the default ones from the latest MyBB release.

Hi it's fine now as mentioned, it was just for my blog not the forum.
Booher is likely right actually. If you are the only one that got it.
(2011-11-10, 04:06 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Booher is likely right actually. If you are the only one that got it.

I have had some friends visit my blog, nobody complained of any issues so far, I looked inside the FTP for any unwanted files but found nothing.

Perhaps it was just something my anti virus picked up who knows, was some what odd as it's just a "Detox diet" niche blog, there is certainly no malware on there.
(2011-11-10, 04:09 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-10, 04:06 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Booher is likely right actually. If you are the only one that got it.

I have had some friends visit my blog, nobody complained of any issues so far, I looked inside the FTP for any unwanted files but found nothing.

Perhaps it was just something my anti virus picked up who knows, was some what odd as it's just a "Detox diet" niche blog, there is certainly no malware on there.

You should probably scan your computer though.. It could be scareware on your computer showing a false virus. If you get this page again, screenshot it and post the SS in a reply to this thread maybe?
lol. i have the same problem.
Pages: 1 2