MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Some Tips & Advices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 Days ago I created a forum Called android-boards.com , I'd like to know a good & Working way to get active members to join it. I've done some SEO , I've done all what I think best !! But Still Got only 5 members & 60 posts !! Would Some of you could give me ways & Advices on how to achieve A good start !! Thanks alot.

If you need to see the Website
Android-Boards
Get more unique content on your board. That is the main thing - CONTENT! Smile
(2011-11-20, 02:59 AM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]Get more unique content on your board. That is the main thing - CONTENT! Smile

Thanks !! But even if I get alot of unique content !! How do People find my forum & join it ?
Larry page didn't co-create Google for nothing.

http://google.com/webmasters/
(2011-11-20, 03:27 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Larry page didn't co-create Google for nothing.

http://google.com/webmasters/

i know this, I did yahoo , google , alexa , bing !! Im currently working on my SEO !! But appart of this, is there some good effective ways to get members to join ??
Postloop and competitions are good.
I like the theme, just work on content.
your slugs arent seo friendly, you should work one SEO more...
Join multiple forums, get active, open your showcase thread there, it'd help you building quality backlinks. From seeing those threads, the users interested in android dev would join your board possibly and that is how you'd catch up the life.

Also, you've any experience in android or its development?
Signatures... That's one of the best ways to get visitors.

Join in many forums (similar niche like computing would be good), be active and become a well known member there (as people tend to click the signature of people they know). Create an attractive signature or hire some good designer to do it for you. Post in those forums with your signature. People would click on your signature and if they like your site, they will more likely join.