MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: after i create forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how do i upload to a online sub domain??
you need to buy a domain then connect the dns's
?? well i cant do it with a sub domain i own hackforums.net but thats costing me to much and i did that forum a diffrent way then i did this one... that one i used an online data base and this one i used apache...localhost so i confused my self!!!

thanks,

(2011-11-22, 12:13 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]you need to buy a domain then connect the dns's

?? well i cant do it with a sub domain i own hackforums.net but thats costing me to much and i did that forum a diffrent way then i did this one... that one i used an online data base and this one i used apache...localhost so i confused my self!!!
(2011-11-22, 12:15 AM)isaiahmontero Wrote: [ -> ]?? well i cant do it with a sub domain i own hackforums.net but thats costing me to much and i did that forum a diffrent way then i did this one... that one i used an online data base and this one i used apache...localhost so i confused my self!!!

thanks,

I don't tend to use language like this, but don't bullshit us.

Everyone here knows the owner of HF is Jesse Labrocca, he has an account here.

Moron.
(2011-11-22, 12:18 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-22, 12:15 AM)isaiahmontero Wrote: [ -> ]?? well i cant do it with a sub domain i own a forum but thats costing me to much and i did that forum a diffrent way then i did this one... that one i used an online data base and this one i used apache...localhost so i confused my self!!!

thanks,

Moron.
as i meant to say i am a fing moderator there so don't bullshit me with this crap sorry we all eggplant up with are grammar ...

(2011-11-22, 12:21 AM)isaiahmontero Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-22, 12:18 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-22, 12:15 AM)isaiahmontero Wrote: [ -> ]?? well i cant do it with a sub domain i own hackforums.net but thats costing me to much and i did that forum a diffrent way then i did this one... that one i used an online data base and this one i used apache...localhost so i confused my self!!!

thanks,

I don't tend to use language like this, but don't bullshit us.

Everyone here knows the owner of HF is Jesse Labrocca, he has an account here.

Moron.
as i meant to say i am a fing moderator there so don't bullshit me with this crap sorry we all <snip> up with are grammar ...

so just get over it ..please thanks, ok '

may i ask how do i upload my forum that "I" made with mybb and localhost xxamp"apache""mysql"
>implying "I own" sounds anything like "I moderate at"

[Image: Zhgdd.jpg]
You also stated that it's costing you too much and that you created it differently. That's nothing to do with grammar, that's just lies.

Really if you're can't even be honest with the people your asking support from, then how can you run a whole community?
(2011-11-22, 12:38 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]You also stated that it's costing you too much and that you created it differently. That's nothing to do with grammar, that's just lies.

Really if you're can't even be honest with the people your asking support from, then how can you run a whole community?

ok ok i lied i thought you would believe me i gotta respect the guy that created HF i look up to him

But I WOULD like to ask can i use byethost.com for this?

i need to do it with a sub domain at the moment

You want my advice? Leave, make a new account, come back, be honest. You are now forever known as the one who pretended to own HF otherwise.
looooooooooooooooooooooool...

Can't wait for Labrocca to see this...

You know what? I'm the one who created Google, can someone please show me how to upload my forum? [Image: smiley-vault-character-308.gif]
Pages: 1 2