MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Project Wonderful worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've been trying out Project Wonderful on my site for about a month now, and I like the idea of bidding on ad spaces and stuff, but I've only made 9 cents... Now I could sell one adspace for a month, for a buck. It's not a lot, but it's more then 9 cents!

I was thinking maybe I could do both, and just stick with project wonderful for a while, but how would I be able to sell an adspot, when there's another adspot some where on the site that says Your ad here for 0.02 cents -.-"

So, my question is. Stick with Project wonderful (I'm not in desperate need of money for bills or anything) or just ditch them and go back to selling ad spots?

Or try to pull off both.
What about Adsense?
Doesn't pay out with paypal. And I'm a minor, it's just a hassle.
I have only made 9 cents too. But I've only had it for a week. Can anyone else suggest a better (payout via paypal) high paying service?
I've heard of Chitika being good but I've never used them.
I didn't make anything with Chitika.
(2011-12-01, 12:09 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't pay out with paypal. And I'm a minor, it's just a hassle.

Just fill out the mailing address? IIRC they just send a check, not anything with your age. It just takes forever for the check to get there.
(2011-12-01, 12:09 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't pay out with paypal. And I'm a minor, it's just a hassle.

Meh, you can just lie about your age. At least that's what I did before Toungue

(2011-12-01, 01:37 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]

Just fill out the mailing address? IIRC they just send a check, not anything with your age. It just takes forever for the check to get there.

That goes into a bunch of other problems that I don't want to deal with. I guess if I can't find anything with decent payouts then I'll do that.
(2011-12-01, 01:37 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]

I assume he has problems with the SSN and employer ID numbers. Correct WTG?
Pages: 1 2