MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Gaming Theme [Free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need a link or custom made gaming theme for 16*

This must be free.

Will be really appreciated.

For my xbox clan.

www.insomniagaminghq.com
There isn't a free MyBB 1.6.x compatible xbox theme as far as i know.

You might have to pay someone to do it.
It doesn't have to be xbox, I just need a theme for my clan on xbox.

Which means, a gaming looking theme.
I made one very good theme, but can't find it one my pc.
I don't use it anymore.
I am searching for it.
http://tremz.com/forums

We might be releasing it, not sure. Another guy and I made it, I'll be asking him what he thinks. We still have about three borrowed images that need replaced. Note also, snow+lights are seasonal.
(2011-12-25, 05:23 AM)HermXIV Wrote: [ -> ]http://tremz.com/forums

We might be releasing it, not sure. Another guy and I made it, I'll be asking him what he thinks. We still have about three borrowed images that need replaced. Note also, snow+lights are seasonal.

Where's your MyBB copyright?
I guess the other person removed it, I put it back though.

Either way, you ARE allowed to remove the MyBB copyright from the forums since MyBB is licensed under the LGPL license. Heck, under this license you could feasibly even reuse the source code from MyBB in another, commercial, work without permission of the MyBB group.
(2011-12-25, 07:33 AM)HermXIV Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, you ARE allowed to remove the MyBB copyright from the forums since MyBB is licensed under the LGPL license. Heck, under this license you could feasibly even reuse the source code from MyBB in another, commercial, work without permission of the MyBB group.

Yes, you can.

But you can't showcase/sell/release/show anything that doesn't have MyBB copyright in it.
And even if you edit the sourcecode and make new software or something, you should still leave MyBB copyright in code.

Pages: 1 2