MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More Custom Mod Tools Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Custom Mod Tools are a great feature but I feel it's missing some options, specifically options for Sticking/Unsticking threads and Removing Thread Subscriptions. They're the only moderator options not included in the custom tools.

I would like to see these options added (I've already modified my board to include them but I feel they should be there by default. It's pretty straightforward to add).
I'm curius about the thread subscriptions one. That should be handled at the user level not the mod level.
I'd like to revive this suggestion because I think it's a good idea and to see if it can be included in 1.8.

(2011-12-11, 03:12 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curius about the thread subscriptions one. That should be handled at the user level not the mod level.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I suggested it because there is a moderator function and option to delete thread subscriptions from a thread. Plus it was easy to add.