MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Security Plugin Category
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://mods.mybb.com/mods

Please consider adding a Security and Spam Prevention category to the plugins database.

Very nice that we have the new forum category btw.
I saw it, it improve it look improve! it is very improve change proper neat development WIKI better change quality!! I notice WIKI, I Notice easy

-bug on support forums easy fast to answer! Smile
(2011-12-17, 01:41 AM)smithtr Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it, it improve it look improve! it is very improve change proper neat development WIKI better change quality!! I notice WIKI, I Notice easy

What did you even say?
(2011-12-17, 02:17 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-17, 01:41 AM)smithtr Wrote: [ -> ]I saw it, it improve it look improve! it is very improve change proper neat development WIKI better change quality!! I notice WIKI, I Notice easy

What did you even say?

sorry, btw my brain out,, sorry. hard to said you tell you explain, because reason sound, I know, it is very on reason because security easy help improve better sorry!
Its useful.
I don't think it'll be added to the mods site now, as Pirata is almost doen with the new mods site. I would be for it being added when the new mods site comes out though.
It can easily get added to the new Mods site, so I think that should be a yes.
This would be great for all of the newbies that are asking "How do I prevent spam?"... They could just look in that designated category.