MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: social network forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i've a good niche for my forum. What do you think about it?
I'm planing to open a social network forum. There you can talk about any various topics related to social networks, for example Facebook, twitter, youtube, myspace,...
You can post your Questions about social networks and we will help you.
There will be things like Facebook Like Exchanges, Twitter Follow Exchange or youtube view Boots as well, you can also sell a facebook account if you want. ^.^

I will also share a few methods how to earn money with social networks.

There is a nice theme called "facebook" for myBB. I would use it then,  it will fit perfectly. Smile

So what do you think guys?
There aren't any myBB Forums with this niche out there.

No.
That's actually a good idea. It would be a great place for people to discuss social media marketing, and from your description I can guess it can also be a social network help desk, which is a great idea. The only thing is, because you're marketing to multiple social networks, try to use an unbiased theme. While the Facebook theme can be taken for being social network-y, a theme that would encompass all social networks would be better.
Been tried several times at least that I've seen, they fail miserably.

All social networks have their own messaging functions & capabilities, why would people join yours just to talk about it?

Not a good niche idea, it's a horrific guaranteed failure.
I agree with weBex, what possible reason would they have to join your forum? That's like having a forum for discussing you phone calls Toungue social networks are all about communication. If people have an opinion of Facebook, they are likely to post it there. The same with G+, MySpace,bebo etc...

IMHO there is not enough need for one Wink
Hm.. Ok. Thanks for the feedbacks guys Smile