MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Related Features.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in need of some ideas on what designs or features I can add to my WWE related forum, to make it have more of a "wrestling" vibe. I purchased the Luxure theme, and I'm very happy with it as our my members, but the main point of purchasing it was as a base, a solid foundation to add our unique designs onto. However, I'm sort of experiencing a blockage where I don't really know what to interrupt to add those additions in.

I was thinking of editing the header bar (where search, help etc is located) and pushing it downwards and using the space above it for a nice site-width design with our logo & slogan on top of a wrestling style background (only the header mind). But got no ideas after this one.

As for plugins we were thinking of adding a plugin where users can compete with our users (in terms of post count, rep etc) for like championship awards in their post bit. For example, if user A is the top poster of the day, he'll be the #1 contender to take it off the previous champion, user B. If he beats him as top poster for X amount of days in a row, then user A gets the award in his post bit and it's removed from user B. The award image would be a championship belt Smile. Furthermore, we could add a reputation version aswell. The user who has received the most positive rep in terms of points received in 24 hours (and beats the previous record holder) will receive the "A Popular Champion" award or something.

There's quite a few things we could do in terms of plugins on a site like wweforums, but it's nailing down the actual plan so we can begin. Anyone want to chip in and help?

This is in the right section btw right? Big Grin

Thanks, Crayo.