MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Rank Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using SEOcentro and used the rank checker and when I search shark fishing I have 100% for Title and Domain. Yet my url has 0%. Even though I have shark fishing in my url. www.worldofsharkfishing.com How do I get higher page ranks also? I am 24th on bing with just a simple shark fishing search yet 0 on yahoo and google.

Advice?
first check if you have regular unique content related to shark fish on your forum ..
I do I score 100% on my meta tags using SEOcentro
Getting SEO rankings isn't a overnight deal like you eat a medicine and feel well the next morning. Takes lot of perseverance and time and not to mention, efforts.
Your domain is only a month old and your site doesn't have a lot of content.
(2011-12-26, 04:50 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]Your domain is only a month old and your site doesn't have a lot of content.

This ^, don't expect to get a 1 pagerank that early
Oh alright cool. I didn't realize that! I will just keep going at it and see what happens later on!
Notice that PageRank is updated 2 to 3 times a year MAX.. So you should always wait long months before checking your PR again, basically because Google won't trust your site in few months, I think that makes sense Wink
When you look at how page rank is actually calculated you will understand why it takes so long to calculate. Then consider the fact google has billions of web pages in it's index and then multiply that by the time taken for each page and you get a seriously long time Toungue