MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extensive Theming Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!,

To better sever newcomers and customizers with the re-launch of my design firm I decided I would also write up many tutorials, guides, etc. If anyone would like to I'd love some help. I've already began on a interactive guide using jQuery and such (similar to this but well, interactive and updated). If you're wondering, credit will be given where due (with linkback if wanted). Just PM me or post below and I will contact you with details and goodies!

Thanks!! :)
I may be interested in contributing a few tips/guides/snippets if that's alright?
(2012-01-03, 12:27 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I may be interested in contributing a few tips/guides/snippets if that's alright?

That's perfectly fine!
Ok, feel free to PM me some details or whatever and I'll take a look at adding some stuff Smile
(2012-01-03, 12:31 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, feel free to PM me some details or whatever and I'll take a look at adding some stuff Smile

I have messaged you with details. Is anyone else interested?