MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get more members?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have made a site its been open for about a month now and I tried traffic sites and link back building but I not sure where to advertise or what to use to get more members. I am also using a lot of different social networks for traffic but I am running out of places to advertise my site. Does anyone have any good ideas on where to advertise and get more traffic. My site is about webmaster security and securing a site and stuff like that but its also fun and looks good so I don't know why I not getting more members. any ideas would be great. Thanks for the help guys.

My Site is http://thexinfo.com

And could you tell me your honest opinion on how it looks and is it good I put a lot of work into it.
Well, to be honest, I find my best traffic to be from PTSU & PTP sites.
If you have great content, and your forum is REALLY good looking, users will stay!
ok I will try some of that but I am doing this on a very limited budget lol
is there any more ideas, If you know any free advertising that would be awesome
Publish your site to twitter, facebook and youtube.
I already did that and to myspace, digg, stumble, and linkin ya Got those covered lol maybe I just suck at advertising
You MUST have something to attract those people.
try to post your link on social network sites, use link in your signature.
make different typ of adds, having description and keep posting on different blogs
try to lear SEO and add your site in google and other search engines.
when you will have enough points or search ranking ,site will appear in searches and people will automatically see and access it.

isnt it?
Thank you I will give those a try I am also trying contests and giveaways and see if that will work
you can see here http://www.thexinfo.com/Thread-Win-Free-...49#pid1349 maybe that will help bring in a few more members dont know but does not hurt to try
Buy advertising on some popular forum? Smile
Pages: 1 2