MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WriterBB - For All Writers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: sig3.png]

We are a new forum on myBB that inspires writers to share there work and get tips and tricks on how to improve there writing and get it published. We also encourage members to discuss about already made books and poems. We are for all writers. If you are not that fond on writing but like reading then you are still welcome to join. We give comments on how to improve your writing to a top standard so that others will like it.

Our Aim:
Our aim is simple. We want to supply all writers of any age a place to discussion with current or future writers. Collect inspiration, ideas and reviews on your current work and help get you into the publishing world. If you are a keen writer or just write for fun then the forum is a good place for you. Our members are relaxed and love to read your stories and review them giving tips on how to improve.

We also have various resources on a thread to help you improve further.

Come and have a look at the growing forums and join and share all of your work and discussion! We welcome all new members!

WriterBB - For all writers!
http://writerbb.info
I really like the layout of your theme.. good luck with this!
Thanks for the comment. Would be nice to see members Smile
Your domain says "writerbb" while your forum logo says "writersbb", that's weird.
Also, if you believe in this forum then you should have no problem buying writers.bb for $200/year.
(2012-02-20, 07:38 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Your domain says "writerbb" while your forum logo says "writersbb", that's weird.
Also, if you believe in this forum then you should have no problem buying writers.bb for $200/year.
Why does my believing in a forum mean I have to spend $200 on a domain a year? That isnt believing. That is putting money into a forum and thinking that that will make it better.
I keep timing out when I try to access it at the moment.
Yeah I might upgrade our package because we are growing faster than I expected.
Really nice mate.
Thanks for the comment. We are currently having issues with the host so we keep going down. Will sort it ASAP.
(2012-02-20, 07:38 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Your domain says "writerbb" while your forum logo says "writersbb", that's weird.

That's ludicrous lmao.
Pages: 1 2 3 4