MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar/Signature Sizes Per User Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi magical plugin makers! Big Grin

I'm rather new to MyBB, and I come from moderating on a vBulletin forum. I'm looking for a setup similar to their's regarding signatures and avatars. Here's the kind of thing I was looking for.

Administrator - 200x200
Moderator - 150x150
Registered User - 100x100

SIGNATURES:
Administrator - 700x300
Moderator - 600x200
Registered User - 500x100

If anyone would be so kind as to make something like this for me, I'd be eternally grateful. Big Grin

I actually went through the same thing with PHPBB, but no one was willing to do it. Sad

THANKS!! Big Grin Big Grin
Would you be willing to pay for this?
I would be willing to pay, that's a useful vanity plugin. Start a public bid offer. I'll pay via paypal.
I too want a plugin like this its about the only thing im missing now as i moved from vb4 (now using vb4 on another project)
i would love to see a plugin that can do this
its a really nice feature .... too bad im not rich or else i would of gotten myself vbulletin, as i sence thats the only software that has this feature as default?

anyway, if this can be achieved, would be awesome

cause now, if you want to allow that certain users can have bigger avatars, you have to manually do it by first changing the max avatar size thats allowed on your forum, that change it for the user and then put the max avatar size limit back on the size that you want to be default for other users... kind of a drag
(2013-11-24, 07:58 PM)LINKIN PARK Wrote: [ -> ]i would love to see a plugin that can do this
its a really nice feature .... too bad im not rich or else i would of gotten myself vbulletin, as i sence thats the only software that has this feature as default?

anyway, if this can be achieved, would be awesome

cause now, if you want to allow that certain users can have bigger avatars, you have to manually do it by first changing the max avatar size thats allowed on your forum, that change it for the user and then put the max avatar size limit back on the size that you want to be default for other users... kind of a drag

vbulletin is goin downhill m8 they wont be getting anymore cash off me ill be goin to xenforo when i upgrade my vb4 board, although ill prob use my vb4 licence to replace mybb , vb4 is good but itll be eol before long anyway and vb5 just aint a option id say mybb is better than vb5 in alot of ways