MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Editor not displaying ?? PLzzz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: clugp.png]

As you could see below the editor is not displaying I don't know why it happens sometimes it automatically appears and sometimes it disappears and there is no way to bring it back plzzz help me. Undecided due to this it becomes really hard and annoying to post .

To test you can visit here http://www.mydesiadda.in/forum/Forum-MDA-Guest-House (no registration required)
and can this happen because of cloudflare ??
Did you disabled Javascript in your browser by any chance?
(2012-03-20, 05:32 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Did you disabled Javascript in your browser by any chance?

no i didn't
well but I disabled the cloudflare and after that its still working fine. Is there anyway so I could also use cloudflare.
(2012-03-20, 03:10 PM)Amplifier Wrote: [ -> ]well but I disabled the cloudflare and after that its still working fine. Is there anyway so I could also use cloudflare.
It appears a cloudflare cache issue it seems. The cloudflare might not have cached the js files of yours yet. Keep it enabled but from your cloudflare settings for your website, make the development mode on and for next 3 hours, it would deliver cache,javascript and some other files directly from server's DNS instead of its own DNS. So that way it would also get time to cache those javascript files.
(2012-03-20, 03:32 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-20, 03:10 PM)Amplifier Wrote: [ -> ]well but I disabled the cloudflare and after that its still working fine. Is there anyway so I could also use cloudflare.
It appears a cloudflare cache issue it seems. The cloudflare might not have cached the js files of yours yet. Keep it enabled but from your cloudflare settings for your website, make the development mode on and for next 3 hours, it would deliver cache,javascript and some other files directly from server's DNS instead of its own DNS. So that way it would also get time to cache those javascript files.

well I have tried that development mode hmmm ok I will try that one more time. Big Grin
Hi,

This actually sounds like a Rocket Loader issue. Did you turn this beta feature off?

Also: If happening in the admin section of your site, I would personally recommend using a PageRule to exclude the admin url from CloudFlare.

(2012-03-20, 06:47 PM)damoncloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

This actually sounds like a Rocket Loader issue. Did you turn this beta feature off?

Also: If happening in the admin section of your site, I would personally recommend using a PageRule to exclude the admin url from CloudFlare.

no its not happening in the admin section and thank you for the reply I will re enable cloudflare and try it.

and wht caching level would be the best ?
(2012-03-21, 10:43 AM)Amplifier Wrote: [ -> ]and wht caching level would be the best ?
In DNS settings, what TTL have you kept for www (CNAME) and A record? Try setting it to 5 minutes.

(2012-03-21, 10:48 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-21, 10:43 AM)Amplifier Wrote: [ -> ]and wht caching level would be the best ?
In DNS settings, what TTL have you kept for www (CNAME) and A record? Try setting it to 5 minutes.

ok thanks for the help.
(2012-03-21, 10:43 AM)Amplifier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-20, 06:47 PM)damoncloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

no its not happening in the admin section and thank you for the reply I will re enable cloudflare and try it.

and wht caching level would be the best ?

Aggressive caching will cache more static resources, if you're trying to cache more of your static content.
Pages: 1 2