MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking to buy a new theme for my Call of Duty community:
http://QuickScope.net

Budget is from $20-$50.

Please contact me if interested.
How could we contact? Sending PM to you is disabled :s
Register on my forum perhaps? I'm basically always on it. Toungue
(2012-03-22, 09:33 PM)QuickScope.net Wrote: [ -> ]Register on my forum perhaps? I'm basically always on it. Toungue

Or not. I don't know a single themer who'd register on a forum to contact you about possibly creating a theme for you.
(2012-03-22, 10:18 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-22, 09:33 PM)QuickScope.net Wrote: [ -> ]Register on my forum perhaps? I'm basically always on it. Toungue

Or not. I don't know a single themer who'd register on a forum to contact you about possibly creating a theme for you.

What the hell is a themer? Get out of my thread kid.
A themer is someone who makes a theme. And stop being rude.

It is customary that you don't make people sign up on your site to discuss a deal.
(2012-03-22, 10:34 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]A themer is someone who makes a theme. And stop being rude.

It is customary that you don't make people sign up on your site to discuss a deal.
He shouldn't of even commented in my thread. Only post in my thread if you have experience and would be willing to help me.
I seriously call you trolling....................
The level of stupidity is just hilarious Big Grin
(2012-03-22, 10:43 PM)QuickScope.net Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-22, 10:34 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]A themer is someone who makes a theme. And stop being rude.

He shouldn't of even commented in my thread. Only post in my thread if you have experience and would be willing to help me.

I do have experience - I'm a member of the Codicious group of designers/developers. We're the guys behind the MyBBSecurity theme and the wweforums theme, amongst others.

As for being willing to help however, I certainly am not now having seen the level of ignorance you've displayed.
its easier to just PM you here rather than sign up on your forum for discussing a deal.
you should consider enabling PM
Pages: 1 2