MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Movies and Popcorn - Movie Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: logo2.png]

Movies and Popcorn is a movie and t.v. fan forum. Talk about moives, videos, television shows, and youtube videos. Discuss your favorite actors, movie rumors, and reality tv shows.

We have a couple of very unique features such as our movie review setup with allows users to submit professional style movie reviews with our already setup review template.

[Image: movie-reviews.png]

Each new review is then featured on the forum index seen below.

[Image: movie-reviews2.png]

Cool features:
-Color changer
-Movie review system
-What users are watching now feature
-CSS3 hover effects

*Commenting on this thread is closed to WebOutfit

Please keep commenting to constructive advice and feeback only. If you feel a need to express your opinions on the theme not being unique or elements of it not being unique feel free to PM me and I will gladly discuss it with you, but lets not have those discussions here. Thanks! Smile
A few updates on the site:

-Added a twitter and facebook login/register option
-Changed the logo
-Edited the userpanel to show number of posts, referrals, rep, and awards

You can see how the userpanel is different now in this print screen

[Image: prints.png]

The logo could use a little padding at the top but other then that the theme is fantastic.

Excellent work. Smile
Wow, really cool design. A question:

[Image: 1333933370-clip-125kb.jpg]
(2012-04-09, 01:03 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, really cool design. A question:

[Image: 1333933370-clip-125kb.jpg]

I did that using a user submitted tutorial here, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. If I do I'll post the link here.

(2012-04-09, 01:03 AM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]The logo could use a little padding at the top but other then that the theme is fantastic.

Excellent work. Smile

Thanks Alex!

Ya the logo has been giving me some fits, I've changed it twice already Toungue
O.k. Thanks.
Looks better than it did before.
(2012-04-09, 01:40 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Looks better than it did before.

Thank you.. I've been working hard on it
I really love the design. Great work. Smile
(2012-04-09, 02:19 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]I really love the design. Great work. Smile

Thanks Jordan.. means a lot considering the beautiful themes you've been pumping out Smile
Pages: 1 2