MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rep system + Eztrader.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like the rep system to appear everywhere but the marketplace, and have the eztrader to appear in the marketplace, and nowhere else. Help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My site is in my sig if its needed. I am getting ddosed so it might not load at times. I have my host working on it though.
Use PHP in template conditionals plugin by Yumi (Zinga Burga) and in postbit_author_user templates, replace:

{$post['replink']}

with:

<if !in_array($GLOBALS['forum']['fid'], array(6)) then>
{$post['replink']}</if>

So for example, the above would show reputation for a user in all forums except forum 6. So edit 6 with your marketplace forum id.

Same way for eztrader, you find eztrader variable and enter code like;

<if in_array($GLOBALS['forum']['fid'], array(6)) then>
//eztrader_variable_here
</if>

Edit 6 in above code with whatever your marketplace forum id is.
(2012-05-10, 09:58 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Use PHP in template conditionals plugin by Yumi (Zinga Burga) and in postbit_author_user templates, replace:

{$post['replink']}

with:

{$post['replink']}</if>

So for example, the above would show reputation for a user in all forums except forum 6. So edit 6 with your marketplace forum id.

//eztrader_variable_here
</if>

I will give this a shot come morning because I am headed to bed right now. Thanks man.
(2012-05-10, 09:58 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Use PHP in template conditionals plugin by Yumi (Zinga Burga) and in postbit_author_user templates, replace:

{$post['replink']}

with:

{$post['replink']}</if>

//eztrader_variable_here
</if>

The second I installed the plugin I got hit with an error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/philly/public_html/index.php(383) : eval()'d code on line 45
Make sure that plugin is functional with MyBB 1.6.5 and 1.6.5+ (If you're talking about PHP conditionals). You can also try asking Zinga over his site; www.mybbhacks.zingaburga.com