MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any ideas?
Details please?

Nevertmind, i didn't see the first page
Does it look like they deleted all the users except the admins? It looks that way to me. i.e. a hack.
Just wondering is your site supposed to have those posts that are there right now? They all look... spam.
It was spammed to death. So, I was about to go in there and mass delete them. Then I found I couldn't get into my admin account because the password was recognised. Now it looks like all the users have been deleted. At least I think so.
It seems all your users have been deleted. What plugins do you have installed?
I recommend Security Questions when ever the Mods.MyBB is back. There is a good one on there.
Yes I agree and I am hoping that plugins will return soon.. since I am repairing my forum ..Smile
I can't see what plugins I have because I can't login.

Should I just upload clean versions of /inc/class_session.php /global.php /index.php which are three files that are mentioned when I try to log in?

I've made some progress. I uploaded those files I mentioned above and found that they turned my usergroup to 0. I changed that to the admin usergroup and now I can login. Smile
What plugins have you installed recently? Surly you remember what you installed recently.
Pages: 1 2 3