MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Userbar images wont show up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

Everytime I put my desired userbar image in my server and then add it to the usergroup it does not show up D:

I just get this

[Image: captureae.jpg]

I can solve this by uplaoding the image to imageshack and then insert the direct link into my group image... But thats not the right way of doing it
What's your website's URL??
Forum URL?
(2012-05-24, 04:55 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Forum URL?

My websites url is gfxrampage.com

But right now I have used the easy solution with imageshack. But dont want to risk my userbars if their servers for some reason would go down.
Your site is not loading at all.
(2012-05-24, 06:46 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Your site is not loading at all.

wrong url -.- my bad...

its gfxrampage.com
Could you please change the usergroup image path from imageshack to your own images folder so we could see where the issue is ?
It works fine for me. Honestly your server is more likely to go down then theirs; they probably have tons of backups and fallback systems.
(2012-05-24, 08:00 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]It works fine for me. Honestly your server is more likely to go down then theirs; they probably have tons of backups and fallback systems.

Mayhe ill use theirs then Smile thanks for the info Smile
LOL I had this problem and I am embarrassed to say what the problem was!!! I was forgetting the s at the end of > image(s)/pic.png just make sure your double checking everything
Pages: 1 2