MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Ideas Site Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey

I noticed the MyBB Ideas site link has been removed from the forums as it's not coming back. It's still on the CMS pages though so you may want to remove it there!

Just thought I'd post in case it'd been missed.

Clarkie
We are aware, this has been pointed out a few times already. We're in the process of moving things around and changing things so the site will be a bit messy for now. Toungue
It's also on two of the forums on here too.
I removed the links from the forum, the home page CMS is a bit messed up at the moment though so I haven't been able to remove the link there. Removed the home page link too.
How about add a MyBB ideas plugin instead so users can post ideas? Yaldaram made one such plugin which I guess might suit the needs, of course, if you want it to be added. Smile
(2012-06-11, 05:42 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]How about add a MyBB ideas plugin instead so users can post ideas? Yaldaram made one such plugin which I guess might suit the needs, of course, if you want it to be added. Smile

It would just be another thing we'd have to maintain. The point of removing the ideas site was to lessen the amount of things to maintain on our servers. That's one of the reasons we moved to Wordpress.com for our blog.
I there is already a plugin ideas forum and others for mybb, IDK what the point of a ideas section is.
We already have a suggestions/feedback forum. I don't think we need two places for suggestions.
The ideas site was just a less effective and redundant version of the suggestions forums. It's easier to discuss the merits of a feature request in a forum setting too.
in: http://mods.mybb.com/

Here appears link to ideas

thanks...
Pages: 1 2