MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [In Development] Checkbox Validation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I've nearly finished a requested plugin that requires users to validate there posts, threads, private messages & registration by selecting a number between 1-10 that is randomly generated. It must be validated before posting, sending private message or registering. Admins can turn each individual location off in Admincp, as well as preventing usergroups from having to enter the validation or making users only enter the captcha once. Guests must continue to enter the captcha each time.

I'm after a few testers just to help me ensure it's functioning correctly, please drop me a pm if you would be interested! Smile

Thanks a lot guys Smile
Ohh pretty nice plugin you've made!
Surely it'd help Smile

And PM'ed.
Cheers - I've pm'ed you a testing account, please do let me know of any bugs you find Smile

If anyone else would also be willing to help test it, please reply / pm me Smile
(2012-08-25, 09:55 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers - I've pm'ed you a testing account, please do let me know of any bugs you find Smile

If anyone else would also be willing to help test it, please reply / pm me Smile

I really like your Checkbox Validation plugin and it stops spambots. My RSS Feed Poster stop posting a few days ago and it took me a while to figure out way. RSS Feed Poster and Checkbox Validation will not work together. As long as Checkbox Validation was disabled the feeds would post.

I just thought I would let everyone know for their FYI