MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BitCoin PHP Miner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Peek-a-boo;

Been doing a bit of research. (be scared).

I've been seeing that people have now been using php miners on hacked websites to earn a bit more revenue. Things people will do for virtual currency.

What do you think of BitCoins?

/start_discussion:
Never understood its purpose tbh.
I always wanted to try it but found it too difficult to invest into the currency. I considered riding the currency waves but I understand that bigger sharks would destroy me.
I don't see how you can mine bitcoins using PHP. You need GPU/Massive CPU farms. PHP isn't a good language.
Bitcoin is real? I thought it was fictional when I watched that episode of The Good Wife...

<_<
It is real but in less you got in early it's hard to get anything from it. In less you want to buy like 4 graphic cards on a computer that just runs a miner all day.
Bitcoins are something you might hear about as they continue to be accepted, or maybe something else will come along?

#
Simple introduction:

##
A 'bit' more advanced intro:
Bitcoin and Disruptive Currencies

###
The Wild Intro (Future Multi-Millionaires Look Here) Toungue

This is not a game of targeting an app and throwing seed money at developers located in Silicon Valley or Silicon Alley...

Bitcoin is the quintessential disruptor for not only does it disrupt established primary-level players in the field of payments, like VISA, Mastercard, and PayPal, but it disrupts the very nature of monetary authority. Bitcoin is disruption within supreme disruption.

[Forbes] My Answer To A VC's Bitcoin Question
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2...-question/

####
  • Who wants to make a complete Bitcoin payment/subscription/ecommerce plugin for Bitcoins?
(2012-09-23, 04:39 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]It is real but in less you got in early it's hard to get anything from it. In less you want to buy like 4 graphic cards on a computer that just runs a miner all day.

This is the bit where people go mad for Virtual Currency:
[Image: tumblr_m5oir7kc1k1qfy0bho1_500.jpg]
The thing about bitcoins is that there are only a finite amount of them. As more are generated, the difficulty increases for finding the rest. If you got in at the start, you could mine 50-100 a day, but they were worth 0.25 cents. At the height of their value, you would be lucky to mine 1 per day on a GPU setup, but there value was like $20.

Basically, if you'd got in early with GPUs and lined say 50,000 bitcoins you could have made a million dollars.
(2012-09-22, 05:59 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Never understood its purpose tbh.
Same.
Pages: 1 2 3 4