MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a code to disable to click links on a custom created page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have a question, I have made a own page with the plugin "Page Manager (1.5.2)" from "Sebastian Wunderlich" (here the link: http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager)

I a user is not login and is a guest they are not able to download something on the forum they get a message please register or login. Is there a way or code to set this also on the own created page, but there they can click on the links and download everything. I want also have there the message that they need to register or login.

I have the plugins "PHP and Template Conditionals (1.9)" and "Xtrheads" for editing the forum so codes or annything can be used.

Thanks helping to the sollution of this.

GalaxyFreak
Someone a Idee
Someone ??????
Well if you don't automatically include the header and footer you can write PHP directly from what I remember. You could do a check if the user is a guest like this

if($mybb->user['uid']!=0) // Not a guest
{
// Put something here
}
(2012-10-30, 06:51 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you don't automatically include the header and footer you can write PHP directly from what I remember. You could do a check if the user is a guest like this

if($mybb->user['uid']!=0) // Not a guest
{
// Put something here
}

And if I do unclude the header and footer ??
I don't use Template Conditionals, but that would work for what your trying to achieve. Someone who is familiar with using it will have to help you though.
Someone???
It is not very clear to me what you are trying to achieve....

I think - that you want guests to see the message login or register but even if they ignore it to be able to download the links? Is that it?

or do you want that the guests can see the page but if they see it and then click on the link they are redirected?

In either case I can help you, but it won't be using page manager.
(2012-11-02, 06:21 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It is not very clear to me what you are trying to achieve....

I think - that you want guests to see the message login or register but even if they ignore it to be able to download the links? Is that it?

On the forum it works fine, if someone clicks on a download the message apears and they can not download annything. But on the own created page the links are visible for guests and they can download the stuff there and also there I want to have that they need to login first before they can download there... So can u help me on that part.
Ok, please post the contents of your pagemanager page. If you do not want to post it publicly, send in a pm. Please use code tags on the code you post Big Grin
Pages: 1 2