MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Success Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes I agree, this would be useful. Some users may be unsure if what they have submitted has been recorded and delt with. Keep up your great work Shade. Big Grin (reps)
I don't know if I would use this plugin, but I can see some members here who would like to use it. It looks great. Wink
I agree too, this should be a plugin, it saves quite a few page reloads fo every single issue.
Keep up the great work Shade, you are really making things better than the best.
regards,
I would install this if it became globally available as a Plugin.

Something my members are always asking for is a confirm message when they change something.

Good work, let me know when it's in the MOD database.
Yea. Ofcourse a good addition to the development.
Great work Shade Big Grin
I agree with the concept of having a success message. Correct that they have one for errors in both acp and front end but only in the acp did they add a success message.

While I'm sure having this as a plugin is nice I think we should go right to dev team and point out that we'd like this feature built-in to 1.8x branch.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
I agree that it should be that way, in-line success messages. But I personally wouldnt bother with a plugin. Why dont you push a commit to Github with your idea implemented for 1.8?
Thank you for your feedbacks guys. I will certainly push a new commit to GitHub, but in the meantime I'll consider releasing the plugin for 1.6 series.
Shade does this still redirect or is it using AJAX to make the updates and then JS to give a message?
Pages: 1 2 3 4