MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Game Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game section is the new mod for games at your forum. There are a plugin for makes the arcade mod compatible with the Game section and a plugin for a new one.

IN THIS MOD:
Scores
High scores
Categories
Stats
Stats of users
Settings of user
Rate system
Search system
Style integration
Themes
Tournaments New
Favourites New

Plugins/Modifications:
http://gamesection.org/wiki/Mods_and_Themes:_Overview

Download
New Game Section install: Downloads
Upgrade from 1.2.2: Downloads

For more information and support in each translation: http://community.gamesection.org
And the site: http://www.gamesection.org

Versions
Current version: 1.2.3-1
1.2.3-1: small stupid bug fixed
1.2.3: security and other bugfixes
1.2.2: security bugfix
1.2.1: bugfix
1.2: bugfixes
1.2 RC5.1: bugfixes
1.2 RC5: bugfixes, tournaments finished
1.2 RC4: bugfixes, tournament improvements
1.2 RC3.2: bugfixes, join system
1.2 RC3.1.1: Some bugfixes
1.2 RC3.1: Some changes and a lot of bugfixes
1.2 RC3: New session system, some changes and a lot of bugfixes
1.2 RC2.1: Some bugfixes
1.2 RC2: A lot of bugfixes + some changes
1.2 RC1: New branch with a lot of new features
1.10.0: 1.1.9, compatible with MyBB 1.4
1.1.9: Better session system and configurable admin support
1.1.8: Bugfix
1.1.7: Bugfixes
1.1.6: Bugfixes, new version system and float support and updated to new site
1.1.5: Bugfixes
1.1.4: Bugfixes
1.1.3: Bugfixes
1.1.2: Bugfixes
1.1.1: Some bugfixes and new features
1.1: New version with new functions
1.0.6: Closed function fixed
1.0.5: A better plugin.
1.0.4: A little bug in the plugin is fixed. From now on, I test the plugin improve!
1.0.3: settings replaced with $mybb->settings
1.0.2: Fixed a very small bug and include a copyright.
1.0.1: Fixed a small bug and a new admin function.
1.0: Full version.
1.0 beta: This is 1.0 without administration and some bugs.

Translations:
There are no translations yet.

License:
We use the GNU/GPL in the current 1.1.x version.

Support:
On the follow places, you can get support:
Each language with a translation: http://community.gamesection.org
English: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=12413

Copyright:
With 1.1, we use the phpBB principe:
No copyright, no support.

Copyright Wrote:Powered by the Game Section</a><br />
Copyright © 2006-2009 <strong><a href="http://community.gamesection.org" target="_blank">Game Section Development Group</a></strong>
The game section is their!
thanks for this!
will be trying it tonight.
I see a litle bug, I go change the file

The files are changed
I get this message -

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Rob'
Can you change the cash mod for 1.2.x?

That will be a great thing..
spikescot2005 Wrote:I get this message -

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You must save the correct permissions.

ivenms:
No I go not change the cash mod, as the cash is realeased for MyBB 1.2, I go make a mod that you must pay for play, also a game statuut, that you can pay so you have full access for play games.
Paretje Wrote:

ivenms:
No I go not change the cash mod, as the cash is realeased for MyBB 1.2, I go make a mod that you must pay for play, also a game statuut, that you can pay so you have full access for play games.

what perrmissions do i need to correct and to what
spikescot2005 Wrote:
Paretje Wrote:

ivenms:

what perrmissions do i need to correct and to what

The group permissions. See the install.txt file Wink
I dont understand Why mod generators are not willing to release mods like cash mod, revenue share, ect. which are so essential for me and many others?

Why........?

Some own mods like revenue share, but they are not willing to publish them. Dont know why?

Why?????