MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another thank you System apply rep xD.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my last mod, is abhout the original mod Saeedgh and other moders, but i put an optional tag to hide content until you thank the post where the hidden content has.

This mod can be configurable, and you chose your preferences like forums where the mod apply, users can see the content to verify the content.

here is the video and i put the released version on Spanish Support Site, i told these before, but it's very important, because in that place when i release a new version appears when i uploaded the mod, and i support all my plugins at day and response as ever quick and fine xD.

All credits are on the plugin file listed, and i only bring to you new issues xD.

Well on the video shows how the mod works and the recount works fine too, but in the video not showing because the time was over to send the end video to youtube, werever, i finished the mod and only in spanish for now, but i put the other plugins they don't validate yet on versions english and spanish full xD.

This other versions can be made on another langs, but if they told me something because i don't work if they don't release or verify the files to say what have to change or something, if the mod it's good, i thinks all mods are good, but only they know what about MyBB system xD.