MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints RPG System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have started working on the planning of my RPG system for newpoints:
https://github.com/sama34/newpoints-rpg-system

If you have any contribution to the planning go ahead.

Once 1.8 I will update all of my plugins and then start work on new ones.

Cheers, Omar.
Very nice. But somehow, it does not take my dev attention, so can't contribute atm, Big Grin

Good luck man (if you are a man, ofcourse.).
Thanks Omar so many users asking about this feature, now they can use it or test it, see yah.
There is nothing to use nor test though >_>
If I may ask a question, how long does it take for you to pump plugins out, on average? You seem to have quite a collection of them. Toungue

Seems like an interesting idea for a plugin.
I confuse for a moment well many users like an rpg system and this was a great idea i think many of them search by this functionabyllity.

You can add some trivias or kit of items to make another one or manuals to download for specs of new items or weapons or equipments to your monsters or earn abillyties on some time as a task.

You can bring a point beside user profile and set new opts like compat with you and your creatures and many more it is a long way to make more and more improvements to get all users keep on mind your rpg system.
What is it ?
Can talk about it ?
can write a description ?
(2014-08-06, 03:30 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]If I may ask a question, how long does it take for you to pump plugins out, on average?

I work on them when I have the time to, I do have a plenty of updates for them and new ideas (I do keep a TODO list Smile) but since I started work on 1.8 I decided not to work on 1.6 anymore.

Regarding this plugin, it has been on my mind for quite some time, but no work has started, it is just a bunch of ideas popping up at the moment.

(2014-08-06, 04:02 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]You can add some trivias or kit of items to make another one or manuals to download for specs of new items or weapons or equipments to your monsters or earn abillyties on some time as a task.

Monster will have only stats at first, not weapons, though attaching items to them is feature I plan to implement. Attacks are too.

I basically want this for my personal site so it is important to me, I just need to make the planning and start working on it as soon as I get the time.

(2014-08-06, 04:02 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]You can bring a point beside user profile and set new opts like compat with you and your creatures and many more it is a long way to make more and more improvements to get all users keep on mind your rpg system.

It is intended to be a 1 to 1 battle though support for multiple monster in planned so I will code having that in mind.

I want to make up the planning to code with features in mind instead of rewritting with each update.

(2014-08-06, 08:30 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]What is it ?
Can talk about it ?
can write a description ?

Everything that is to be told is already in this thread (and the GH link, shared in this thread).
Hi.

I would like to finally bring this forth to live. The following is a list of "modules" to be included.

Characters
Just for show, main "character" will be the user itself.
  • Name
  • Created date
  • Race

Stock creatures
Stock creatures, users will be able to get the first one for "free" whereas the rest might have additional requirements to get (pay, find, etc). My priority for first release will be to allow users to select one for free and that is it.
  • Accuracy
  • Base HP
  • Base Attack
  • Base Defense
  • Base Special Attack
  • Base Special Defense
  • Base Speed
  • Base Giving HP
  • Base Giving Attack
  • Base Giving Defense
  • Base Giving Special Attack
  • Base Giving Special Defense
  • Base Giving Speed
  • Experience to next level

User creatures
  • Status (sleep, paralyzed, poisoned)
  • HP
  • Attack
  • Defense
  • Special Attack
  • Special Defense
  • Speed
  • Item
  • Level (0)
  • Experience

Items
Items advantages are assigned to user creatures upon giving.
  • HP
  • Attack
  • Defense
  • Special Attack
  • Special Defense
  • Speed

Battles
Users will be able to start unlumited battles but limited to one per user (adversary) and creature.
  • User1
  • User2
  • Monster1
  • Monster2
  • Started
  • Winner
  • Turn
  • Price (to join a battle users should agree in a price [newpoints] and the winner gets it)

Basically, I would like to replicate a simple version of the a Pokemon rpg system for my forum and release that.

Any comment is welcome.
Thinking about it I'm gonna use the Shop plugin to manage items.
Pages: 1 2