MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.8] Quick Advanced Editor Plus (With Quick Quote Feature)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This probably works only in modern browsers. I tested only in recent versions of FF, Chrome, Opera and IE (11).
So i will not give any support to out-date browsers.
I will not give any support for Safari browser too, since I have not even installed on the PC.

If you use Quick Advanced Editor plz, unistall first Quick Advanced Editor before install Quick Advanced Editor Plus.

Special Thanks and credit to Aries-Belgium http://mods.mybb.com/view/quickquote , quickquote feature is adaptation of plugin quickquote.

Latest version: 0.6-Alpha

Download: https://github.com/martec/quickadveditor...ses/latest

If you want to improve it feel free to submit PR in github.

Thanks.
it works for me but try selecting text backwards , the little button wont appear .
only if you select text from the beginning to end

and as a suggestion make the button more obvious

all in all this is a great plugin

there is a small bug tho..

after you copy the text you want to qoute and the click on the reply button it will paste the text into the quick reply box ... 
so far so good 

after you click on "Post Reply" it posts the message once but then this happens 

[attachment=32253]

the quoted message remains in quickreply box while the spinner is loading 
and if you press the "post reply" button again the qouted message will be posted again and will disappear from qr. box

[attachment=32254]
(2014-08-23, 02:55 PM)ekoice Wrote: [ -> ]it works for me but try selecting text backwards , the little button wont appear .
only if you select text from the beginning to end

this part need improvement, but i don´t have any idea to made this work correctly....

(2014-08-23, 02:55 PM)ekoice Wrote: [ -> ]there is a small bug tho..

after you copy the text you want to qoute and the click on the reply button it will paste the text into the quick reply box ... 
so far so good 

after you click on "Post Reply" it posts the message once but then this happens 

the quoted message remains in quickreply box while the spinner is loading 
and if you press the "post reply" button again the qouted message will be posted again and will disappear from qr. box

you want say that if not wait until message posted and clicked twice in post reply button, will get duplicate message?
(2014-08-23, 04:25 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]you want say that if not wait until message posted and clicked twice in post reply button, will get duplicate message?

no , the spinner is not stoping to load at all , it stops only if you click again the post button  

oh and the funny thing is that i did something (idk what Blush ) and now it works perfectly 

i`l try figure it out what i did... 
(2014-08-23, 04:28 PM)ekoice Wrote: [ -> ]oh and the funny thing is that i did something (idk what Blush ) and now it works perfectly 

i`l try figure it out what i did... 

ok... Big Grin
added this CSS :

.button_qr{
	background: #000;
	border-radius: 6px;
	font-size: 14px;
  	width: 50px;
  	font-weight: bold;
  	text-align: center;
  	padding: 4px 8px;
}

a.button_qr:link,
a.button_qr:hover,
a.button_qr:visited,
a.button_qr:active {
	color : #fff !important;
  text-decoration: none;
}

to:

<a class="button_qr" href="#">{$lang->postbit_button_quote}</a>

in postbit_quickqoute

[attachment=32255]

this is very usefull if you can implement https://github.com/huffpostlabs/highlighter.js
New version 0.3-Alpha: several improvement -> highly recommendable update

To update:
Unistall old version.
Upload new version.
Install new version.

Ps. May need to clear your browser cache after upgrading
Amazing! Dreams come true Wink
New version: 0.5-Alpha

Now disable selection of blockquote. And code improvement.
New version: 0.6-Alpha

Code improvement
Pages: 1 2