MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Social Groups [Reboot]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, a few years ago I began developing a social groups plugin similiar to the ones used in the vBulletin Software. Unfortunately I never got around to finishing it. Now, I'm going to begin development on this project again. This will retail for a one time fee of $20. Which will give you permission to run one instance of the software.

Features

Complete Administrative control over all groups
Ban users from using system
Users can create and join groups
Groups can be invite only

Please suggest any new features you would like to see in this plugin.
I already have a social groups plugin that I plan on updating for 1.8. It is getting some parts recoded entirely. Just make sure your code isn't copying mine in whole or significant part. If you'd like to be a collaborator we can talk over Skype.
(2014-08-31, 01:12 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I already have a social groups plugin that I plan on updating for 1.8. It is getting some parts recoded entirely. Just make sure your code isn't copying mine in whole or significant part. If you'd like to be a collaborator we can talk over Skype.

Sounds good. Glad you'll be releasing another plugin.
(2014-08-31, 01:52 PM)Adept Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-08-31, 01:12 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I already have a social groups plugin that I plan on updating for 1.8. It is getting some parts recoded entirely. Just make sure your code isn't copying mine in whole or significant part. If you'd like to be a collaborator we can talk over Skype.

Sounds good. Glad you'll be releasing another plugin.

It already has, he will just update it to work with 1.8 Toungue