MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where can I find codename?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,
I updated few my plugins to run with MyBB 1.8 about month ago... Friend told my, that I should add codename to plugin info array. Checked.. ok, I should do this. 

There problem is... that I don't remember codenames.
There was no info about this month ago (wiki wasn't complete), so I write them in form, but don't know now. 

How can I check codenames for my plugins?
I checked control panel, but unfortunately didn't find anything. 
IIRC it's the same codename that you enter on the plugin upload form. I made the mistake of not including it in mine as well. To be fair, the usage of it is not really documented anywhere. Toungue
I know, that is the same... but I don't know, what I wrote month ago in first upload Smile

And yes... it isn't documented...
I think the old way it's better in this cases Big Grin you can add your gid only when you submited a new plugin, but you can see the gid of your own plugins i think this option can be put only to developers to see own codenames, i did not add because i don't remember the codename of all my plugins, and i put a line code with a name i think is but i dunno if is right value.

Maybe someone on staff can be rewrite mods area and add codename and other usefull data only for own plugins on developers area when login.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-161155-...pid1109925 After a small change it will be displayed on the project page to the author. I'll try to push it in the next 4 days.
Many thank Destroy666 this can be usefull for all of us to can stay at day with the latest plugin reviews even if we send new ones or do not remember because it was a new way to set codename instead guid.

I update and stay with guid but after add codename but i do not remember wich one i set and put maybe a wrong codename and i want to add right ones to my mods for 1.6.x if is the case or 1.8.x to the new ones.
Any proggress?
I review everytime i login my mods but nope.

I think its an easy fact to add codename an thus field can be visible to all anyway you can see inside plugin and you've an idea of wich codenames are taken to set your own.

Maybe team are so bussy or some because i think this task not take much time to add.

But unfortunatelly i send mods and new threads to be aproved and i'm still waiting more than one year sometimes i'm disapointed but have to wait...
@Team:
Any progress?
Well i think there are no interest on this, so i send you a p.m now on how you can get this value, chears...

that's a shame the staff can do any but i found a wy to know this Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3