MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev]MyBB & Wordpress Integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently developing a plugin/extension which will build an integration for Wordpress and MyBB. The theme, users etc will all be integrated. The first version will be free and after that I will decide whether to get people to buy it or continue serving it for free.
(2014-11-13, 02:39 AM)aaronnz Wrote: [ -> ]Full thread here: http://www.blahive.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=88

I am currently developing a plugin/extension which will build an integration for Wordpress and MyBB. The theme, users etc will all be integrated. The first version will be free and after that I will decide whether to get people to buy it or continue serving it for free.

WHAT???? I love you man.  Heart
I have decided since I am back in the MyBB club to recontinue my development for this. There is no ETA nor will it be likely there will be a release anytime soon.
I hope you will have success with developening this plugin! Smile
What is the current status?
I was wondering the same thing!
I would assume it's dead. The quoted link goes to a domain that no longer resolves for me. He also hasn't been here since Dec 19th, 2014.