MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Password Reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This plugin is helpful for those migrating from forum software that does not have regular password hashes (like punbb).  This will reset and email a new password to all members (except SuperAdmin).

License is GNU/GPL attached inside extras folder.

Plugin Name: Password Reset
Plugin Author: Jesse Labrocca
Plugin Website:  http://www.MybbCentral.com
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.2x
Plugin File Edits: None
Plugin File Uploads: 2
Plugin Description:  This will reset all member passwords except of superadmin and then email it to each member.

Installation

1. Upload the 2 files from the zip

root/admin/pwreset.php
root/inc/plugins/pwreset.php

2. Login to your admincp and ACTIVATE the plugin (Password Reset) in the plugin manager.

3. You will see the new menu item called "Reset Passwords" under "Users and Usergroups".

The rest is self explantory.

It does NOT have language support. It is hard coded english.  Next update I will add language support.

Any suggestions on how to improve this plugin are welcome.

I also want to thank tikitiki for some assistance he gave me today.  Thank you sir.

I can be reached at either http://community.mybboard.net or http://www.mybbcentral.com as username LABROCCA

Thank you.
Jesse Labrocca
February 15, 2007

Download Link

Enjoy.
Great plugin labrocca, I keep seeing your awesome work, your clearly a legend here.
(2011-05-10, 11:03 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin labrocca, I keep seeing your awesome work, your clearly a legend here.

Bump after 4 years Toungue
(2011-05-10, 11:06 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-10, 11:03 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin labrocca, I keep seeing your awesome work, your clearly a legend here.

Bump after 4 years Toungue

Lol the date does not matter for the plugins, as long as they are working it's all good. He does create some awesome plugins you have to admit. Toungue
As mybbcentral is hacked: Does anyone have a copy of this?
is there any other download link? the provided link does not work.
(2012-04-05, 02:27 PM)xxx Wrote: [ -> ]is there any other download link? the provided link does not work.

"Sorry we require 1 posts in order to download an attachment."
(2012-04-05, 02:27 PM)xxx Wrote: [ -> ]is there any other download link? the provided link does not work.

The link works fine for me, you have to be a subscriber at MyBB Central to download it.

Or I completely misunderstood what you said, oh well.

The link does work, are you logged in?

mybbcentral has free plugins and paid(you must have a subscription).

Works for me.(tho I am a Subscriber.) You need to make an account and have at least 1 post. Link does work.
look what appears even on home page same screen.
Pages: 1 2