MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Profile Fields On Register Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
appropriate title. and sorry if this thread wrong location or has been questioned before.

I would like to add a special option where when someone does registration, and choose a program majors will display code that automatically.

hopefully from this attachment can clarify.

[attachment=33491]

I have tried various ways through all the websites MyBB but have not found the results as I expected.

I give the URL of the website via PM if one is willing to help.  Shy

sorry if my english is wrong and poorly understood Toungue  .
@^. you give the thread did not provide a solution.  Confused

and I have tried artificial plugin RateU but did not get a solution as well.  Dodgy
someone, please help  Confused 
Sorry for that wrong link that for mybb 1.4 .

Follow this steps :

ACP --> Configuration --> custom profile fields --> fill all required details and in "Show on Registration? *" mark on yes .

that it.
@^.
for the way you describe it I already know. I mean how to add options as in the following attachments (On Register Page) ?

[attachment=33502]

you can see from the attachment. when selecting "PERHOTELAN" will display (automatic) registration code of PERHOTELAN. similarly when selecting "KAPAL PESIAR" and "iSPEAK".

I want to ask, how to enter the code (which have been made) is added to the profile fields?  Huh
You questions makes me think.

Let me research about this .

And please wait for mybb staff reply.
@^.

yes i do. I was waiting for the staff to answer this question. I've tried way through a plugin but have not found a solution. 

I hope, Matt. - Leefish or maybe .m. can help me resolve this problem. 

and I actually want to try to contact them (Matt. & leefish. .m. already.) but I think they were busy [Image: 100.gif] so did not have time to reply and even answer this thread. [Image: 12.gif]

or because I was too stupid not understand php programming language?[Image: 106.gif]

someone who it is [Image: 20.gif] ... please help me!

I can not solve this problem alone  [Image: 35.gif]. need your help [Image: 17.gif]

Quote:note:
website (MyBB) that I do these belong to the office where I work. and my boss asked that this issue could be finished soon. [Image: 104.gif]
I do not know how to help you as I do not understand the question. On registration they can choose a dropdown field. You need to set it up as a custom field. MyBB custom fields do not (as far as I know) support the kind of chained javascript you ask for. It needs a plugin and so you need to ask in plugin requests.
previously I also tried to wear xThreads but I guess not efficient [Image: 77.gif]. because of many reasons is definitely a user does not make introductions thread [Image: 66.gif]basically i want when someone registers the automatic code will be directly acquired when selecting one of the programs / majors (college)

This is the code that I want to add to the registration page. for whatever reason, I do not want to use the plugin . especially, because I want the server is maintained stable and safe.

http://forum.isp-education.ac.id/misc.php?page=generate

my shortcomings in terms of coding makes everything I desire to websites that I manage to be limited [Image: 20.gif]. implore anyone who is good coding please help. [Image: 77.gif]
Then its a plugin request. Please post in plugin requests.
Pages: 1 2