MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Page - Admin Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

i have recently created a plugin and it works, but it is such as hassle editing the text through the language file. I as wondering if anyone could help me on the following:

1. How can I create settings for the plugin, so when it's activated, I can edit the page text through the ACP. This would save a lot of time editing the language file when it could be done through the ACP settings page.

2. I would also like a Show Page - On / Off option, so when it's off, the link and page is deactivated and when it's set to on, the link appears with the page activated.

I would post the plugin, but it's private until I get it working in all departments.
Basically: http://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/plu...n-settings You can create an onoff type of setting for the 2nd point.
EDIT 3

OK, I have managed to get editing the text through settings. I only have 2 problems with my code:

1. Breadcrumb says Forums > My Breadcrumb > User Control Panel
Even though My Breadcrumb should only show when I'm on my page. Secondly, when I go to my page, it shows as normal: Forums > My Breadcrumb. It should be set to Forums > User Control Panel > My Breadcrumb when on the page.

2. I have added a Yes/No option for show the text, so when set to yes it shows on the page, and when set to no, it doesn't show text on the page. However, when I click yes, everything shows as it should. When I click no, the whole page disables and I am left with a blank screen. Not sure why this is happening?
Please provide a little of code for help. There may be numerous reasons for your code failing.