MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post in the thread to see a hidden link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any such mod where it requires the user to post in the thread to see hidden links?
Hmmm. I don't quite get this request :-\ but wouldn't it be easier to use password protection to see it? I don't know though, just a friendly suggestion Smile
There are some other forums who have this kind of thing. They have certain links like download links in the 1st post. They require a user to post in order to view the link.

Here is an example

getasianmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15114

As you can see, they have hidden the links and require that a registered user posts in order to get access to the link.
Well, there are two hide hacks available (do a search) that you must post to see the hidden content. I don't see why the hidden content can't be a link as opposed to just text.
judel Wrote:Well, there are two hide hacks available (do a search) that you must post to see the hidden content. I don't see why the hidden content can't be a link as opposed to just text.

I did do a search for "hide" and I didn't find any mods that worked for this. Which 2 hacks are you talking about please?
one word searches usually won't result in anything. Be more specific next time. Toungue

Here's one of them: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=16952