MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TopixCUBE - Free MyBB Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone!

Brand new, out of the box is TopixCUBE, Free MyBB 1.4 hosting! While we're new, some features (like themes & plugins) are slowly being added via requests and anything that seems useful.

Site: http://www.topixcube.com
Support forums: http://supportcube.topixcube.com

Here is just a small tidbit of our services:
-Excellent uptime: we guarantee 99.9% uptime! Your forum should always be available.
-Free subdomain: you.topixcube.com
-Themes and plugins installed per request: if you don't feel like being creative, we can install a theme for you! Just ask!
-Fast & reliable servers
-FREE backups: keep a copy of your forums... for free! We don't charge you because it's your data and we believe you have the right to free access to your data.
-Fast & friendly support: Support forums are always open!
-Stable Service: Our service is backed by our ad sponsors & our web hosting provider. We're not going anywhere anytime soon - If we are going anywhere, it would be to a new server and all service upgrades are announced.

Come see why we're hosting the world, one topix at a time.

Service suggestions are always welcome - our goal is to provide a service everyone would want to use.
Very nice site and very nice that you have FAQs in your support forums as well as free backups enabled. Nice use of my Multiforums Mod too. Smile

A couple things though. You're site's missing the Contact Us page. Also, on your Privacy Policy you have:

Server Logged Information
Whenever a user views a page located on ProBoards.com, the Apache Web server automatically logs certain information about the visitor. This information includes the user's IP address, browser, and where the user came from. This is standard information collected by most Web servers.

Proboards.com? Ripped this? Toungue

Other than that, very nice site! I hope you stick with it and have lots of success. Smile

Brandon
(2008-12-20, 12:42 AM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice site and very nice that you have FAQs in your support forums as well as free backups enabled. Nice use of my Multiforums Mod too. Smile

A couple things though. You're site's missing the Contact Us page. Also, on your Privacy Policy you have:

Server Logged Information
Whenever a user views a page located on ProBoards.com, the Apache Web server automatically logs certain information about the visitor. This information includes the user's IP address, browser, and where the user came from. This is standard information collected by most Web servers.

Proboards.com? Ripped this? Toungue

Other than that, very nice site! I hope you stick with it and have lots of success. Smile

Brandon

Thanks. I'll get right on that.

Opps. Actually, I've had a website made up for forum hosting for the longest time (5 or 6 years now) but never got around to actually doing forum hosting. My original plan fell through and so the project was put on hold. I ripped their Privacy Policy to work on my legal writing skills. Needless to say, my legal writing skills have improved but I'm not a lawyer.

I'll get right on the contact page. I always keep forgetting about it.

Keep the feedback coming! There's always room for improvement! Smile
Love your site Smile
I have signed up to protect my websites rights. And to get your service active!
Wow, I'm surprised at how well TopixCube is going! Smile
(2008-12-21, 06:03 AM)nightfox818 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I'm surprised at how well TopixCube is going! Smile

Yeah, well it's one of only a few free MyBB forum hosts out there.

Unfortunately my free forum host WebringAmerica suffered a nasty server crash and is no more. Personally I've decided to get out of the forum hosting business. I wanted to ask you though, do you do database imports? I ask because some of my users have database backups and will need a new MyBB forum host, so if you're up for it I'll direct them to you. Smile

Brandon
(2008-12-21, 04:10 PM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to ask you though, do you do database imports? I ask because some of my users have database backups and will need a new MyBB forum host, so if you're up for it I'll direct them to you. Smile
I wouldn't mind at all. I'm just trying to think how I should do this. I've done many many times the whole moving of a database, but we're dealing with tables so I'm trying to figure out how your mod and the database works more indepth.

Quite honestly, I have a backup plan on what to do incase of a whole server crash but if you can assist me importing single forums, that'd be great. Smile
I think a site with such a good name needs a more stylish layout. Wink
Haha, already sounds like it's time to plan version 2 of the site Toungue Well, it is a 5, almost 6 year old template. I think I'll probably start jotting some ideas down. Smile
copycat Toungue
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-41652-page-1.html
although you've bested me in main site layout hahaha
Pages: 1 2 3