MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] SQL error when updating profiles in SQLite [C-Michael83]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Version: 1.4.4
SQLite Version: 2.8.17
Problem: When you edit a profile in UCP, MCP or ACP, you get an SQL error.
The Error Message:
Error 1:
[attachment=12150]
Error 2:
[attachment=12151]
To reproduce: On a forum running the above requirements, try and update your profile, and you'll get the error.
Extra Info: Ok, read carefully, this is a really weird one.

UCP and MCP: Whenever you try and update your profile, whether you change something or not, you see Error 1. However, some changes will save, some will not. It appears gender, location, bio, and added custom profile fields, will not save if changed, but everything else seems to save if changed. The 'Additional Contact Information' section has not been tested.

ACP: Same as above, only happens when changing your profile, but you see Error 1 and Error 2. Save things as above will be saved/not be saved.

I've found out this only happens when updating your own profile, so it always happens in the UCP, but not always in the MCP and ACP - I started to edit a different account, saw no error, and thought it stopped, but when I edited my own profile, I got the error.
Updated to include the fact it only happens when updating your own account in any 3 of the CPs.
Yeh, I think this and the forum permissions errors are all 1 related regression of the sqlite db show_fields_from function not working
This is the same regression related to this ticket: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42527.html
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group