MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: www.cellvids.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI there here's my new Mybb 1.4 websites.

Check it out.

Cellvids is an Online Community offering a range of phone 3GP video and related software, ringtones, Audio Books, Cool Comics, themes and many more..

Thanks
www.cellvids.com
Nice site, I might join actually. The only suggestion I have is maybe you should have an iPOD one as well. I'm sure you'll get even more members.
I was going to comment on how much of a unique and never-before-seen theme you have selected...yes sarcasm... but the animated image for the adult forum distracted me as I stared at it for several moments Smile
(2009-03-13, 03:57 PM)Ritchie Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site, I might join actually. The only suggestion I have is maybe you should have an iPOD one as well. I'm sure you'll get even more members.

Woohoo thank you very very much Ritchie I'm glad to hear your side, maybe after few days I will put an additional Section this will be "Ipod Movies, appz and etc..""

see you there!

Thanks,

www.cellvids.com
I was trying to join but the verification image in the registration wouldn't come up.
Do its legal softwares
(2009-03-18, 09:18 PM)remshad Wrote: [ -> ]Do its legal softwares
What are you trying to say?Undecided
How did you really get that announcement
to move like a marquee ?

Nice though
And i reckon a new theme would make it perfect !
(2009-03-19, 06:11 PM)WaheedI Wrote: [ -> ]How did you really get that announcement
to move like a marquee ?

Nice though
And i reckon a new theme would make it perfect !

I'm using Board Messages 2.0, then after that I put this code between the text.

[b]<marquee behavior="slide" direction="left">Your slide-in text goes here</marquee>[/b]

(2009-03-14, 04:23 PM)Ritchie Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to join but the verification image in the registration wouldn't come up.

It's working now...

Thanks Ritchie,
Just so you know guests can't read threads in your 'Guest Downloads' section.
And don't ask why I clicked that link, based on the title.