MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.2.13 upgrading!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We do not have a domain name we are just going off of our createmybb2. So how do we add/update/move to a higher version (Preferably 1.4) without having to start over/buy the domain. Any help would be welcomed.
Can you get a database backup from createmybb??
(2009-04-10, 07:59 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get a database backup from createmybb??

I am not sure. If you would like you can register there and I will give you admin. privledges and you can look around. I am honestly not that framiliar with the creatmybb file back-ups. So if you would like go ahead and register, and I will give you admin privledges for a bit.

Our Forums
Not needed really, at the bottom of the 1.2 ACP there's a section for database backups, it's called Database Tools, see if you have access to the Backup Database option. If you do, download a backup of all your tables, if you don't, contact createmybb and see if they'll give you a database backup.
(2009-04-10, 10:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not needed really, at the bottom of the 1.2 ACP there's a section for database backups, it's called Database Tools, see if you have access to the Backup Database option. If you do, download a backup of all your tables, if you don't, contact createmybb and see if they'll give you a database backup.

I don't see database tools.
It's probably disabled then, open a support ticket with createmybb and see if you can get a database backup from them.
(2009-04-10, 10:58 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably disabled then, open a support ticket with createmybb and see if you can get a database backup from them.

Ok I sent in a support ticket.
I have waited 9 days since the day I sent it in, nothing. So what should I do? :O
Well, ask them again. If it's not in the ACP there's nothing we can do about it from our end I'm afraid, sorry.