MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Upgrade does not work [R]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I tried an upgrade from 1.4.3 to 1.4.5, but the the upgrade, after chhosing the version, does only got to the following
<p>Performing necessary upgrade queries..</p>
I don't know, which of all the sql-statements got sent, but from there, it does nothing and seems ready with the filetransfer.

The files should all be correct, because I loaded them directly on the server.

Any Idea?

Forgot to mention: Database PostgreSQL 8.3.7, PHP 5.2.9, lighttpd 1.4.20, Firefox 3.0.8, scripts allowed
We will fix this as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I hope I got all the issues:

All calls of index_exists in upgrade14.php and upgrade15.php lead to an error:
Quote:ERROR: column "longregip" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT longregip FROM pg_indexes WHERE tablename='mybb_users...
Then there is this query which leads to another error:
Quote:$db->write_query("ALTER TABLE ".TABLE_PREFIX."users ADD loginattempts tinyint NOT NULL default '1';");
PostgreSQL does not know the type tinyint. It should be smallint.
Then there's the next error:
Quote:Fatal error: [SQL] [0] ERROR: multiple primary keys for table "mybb_datacache" are not allowed
ALTER TABLE mybb_datacache ADD PRIMARY KEY (title) in /home/michael/public_html/mybb/inc/db_pgsql.php on line 557
After that there are other issues in upgrade15.php:
Quote:Fatal error: [SQL] [0] ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "yes"
UPDATE mybb_settinggroups SET isdefault='1' WHERE isdefault='yes' in /home/michael/public_html/mybb/inc/db_pgsql.php on line 557
Quote:Fatal error: [SQL] [0] ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "no"
UPDATE mybb_settinggroups SET isdefault='0' WHERE isdefault='no' in /home/michael/public_html/mybb/inc/db_pgsql.php on line 557
Quote:Fatal error: [SQL] [0] ERROR: syntax error at or near "timezone" LINE 1: ALTER TABLE mybb_events ALTER timezone timezone varchar(4) N... ^
ALTER TABLE mybb_events ALTER timezone timezone varchar(4) NOT NULL default '0' in /home/michael/public_html/mybb/inc/db_pgsql.php on line 557
Quote:Fatal error: [SQL] [0] ERROR: syntax error at or near "(" LINE 1: ALTER TABLE mybb_sessions ADD INDEX (ip) ^
ALTER TABLE mybb_sessions ADD INDEX (ip) in /home/michael/public_html/mybb/inc/db_pgsql.php on line 557
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group
I think I have all the issues fixed. Please test it and try it out for me.

Ryan