MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Webmaster 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Webmaster 2.0
I was designing a theme for Discuss Admin a while ago and used it for a few weeks, then we decided to change the theme, so now the theme is no longer in use.
I took out some customized parts and though, what the hey, why not release it?
So here it is, an extremely customized MyBB theme that looks horrible.

Download
http://discussadmin.com/post-9865.html

Features
-A customized, ready to use, affiliate box that you can edit to place links in.
-A Alexa banner that is ready to use the first time you install the theme. It auto-finds your link and applies itself.
-A very convienient user panel, with almost all the links necessary, plus a avatar.
-A very clean (not saying nice, just clean) postbit that is completely redesigned with additional, nice features.
-A nice new navbar, professional and easy to use.
-A quick search box that pops up on click.
-A self-installed favicon that comes with the theme.
-And a few more secrets..

Included
-All image files
-Favicon
-Orange English Set
-Blue English Set
-Blue ColoRanks Images
-Webmaster 2.0 XML File

Install
1. Upload the folder /images/ to your MyBB root.
2. Upload the Webmaster2.xml to your Admin CP

License
You may use this theme on any MyBB forum, as long as my copyright and the MyBB copyright are intact.
You may also make any modifications you want, as long as both copyrights are intact.
If the copyright is not intact, I will personally contact your host and tell them to suspend your account.
You MAY NOT claim the theme as yours and/or redistribute it in any form, at all.
If you feel anything would go against the license, please contact me at [email protected]

Screenshots
[attachment=13646][attachment=13647][attachment=13648]
Infranight, this theme is great! I would use it but I am getting a custom theme made.
Nice background. Big Grin
Great theme, good work.
nice theme Big Grin
Nice man.
Thanks, btw, credits for background to PatternCooler (link provided by Bey brad)
Very good theme, layout is excellent
I love orange black combination
Thanks, btw, it's blue Wink
Oh Yes Dark Blue, In picture it is looking to me Black Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4