MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with attachments after smf 1.9 import
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to get my attachment images to display after importing to MyBB. They show up at the bottom of the posts as links but there's no thumbnail. When trying to recount and rebuild via the admin I get this message over and over:

Quote:[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_image.php 29 getimagesize
/admin/modules/tools/recount_rebuild.php 129 generate_thumbnail
/admin/modules/tools/recount_rebuild.php 250 acp_rebuild_attachment_thumbnails
/admin/index.php 380 require
Warning [2] getimagesize(/home/mydirectory/public_html/forum/uploads/post_0_1244755505.attach) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 29 - File: inc/functions_image.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File Line

So is it just a matter of not having all those 'attach' files? What would I have to do, rename all 6,000+ images or....?

I gather that the import tool doesn't automatically import attachments yet, unless I'm missing something obvious, because I've made copies of the smf attachments directory in a few places, including of course the Mybb 'uploads' folder, just to cover all bets, and ran the importer a few times without successfully importing a single attachment.

Anything I'm missing? I'd appreciate any help. If I can't find a way to get all the attachments working, I think I'll just stick with smf, as it'd be a LOT of time replacing all those images....