MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gray Hat Hacking Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I have set up a Gray Hat Hackers forum, which will be jammed pack with news on the Gray Hat Hacking scene as we go along. I've just set it up recently and haven't really started to advertise yet. I am offering the first 25 members free lifetime premium membership accounts Big Grin. Check it out at www.grayhatscene.com
What does Gray Hat hacking mean? Either your hacking (black hat) or you're not (white hat).
At his header its in between Wink
Gray Hat Hackers are a form of ethical hackers. Sometimes they use black hat techniques to accomplish a white hat mission. White hat hackers are generally hackers employed by a company to find exploits in software/networks. Gray Hat hackers are not employed by company's, and generally hack things without permission, but report vulnerabilities. Black hats...well they don't need any explaining Big Grin

Gray Hat Hackers are a gray line of hackers, they are an ethical hacker. There is a book, Gray Hat Hacking: An Ethical Hackers Handbook. You can find a free .pdf download online quite easily, take a glance through it Big Grin