MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FireForums *FireFox Forums*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I recently bought this forum from a member here... I have made a few changes and have decided to resell. FireForums is a Forum about the Firefox web browser. It has had a lot of activity and has very nice content.

The purchase of FireForums includes:

* FireForums.net
* FireForums Theme/Skins/Images/Logo's/Etc (Unique Theme)
* FireForums content/threads/posts/replies/members
* FireForums Twitter

We have had the forum on FireForums.co.cc for a while but we have recently moved it to FireForums.net. The alexa ranking on FireForums.co.cc is 640k and anyone who visits the .co.cc is now redirected to the .net.

FireForums has been closed for over a month now but we still get at least 40-90 unique forum visits per day and when it was open we had over 120 guests and 15 members online per day.

September Stats

The current forum stats:
Our members have made a total of 845 posts and 111 threads.
We currently have 68 members registered.

You are not only bidding on FireForum but also remember the content that is included. FireForums has good content such as tutorials, tips, tricks, and quality discussion posts.

I am considering any offers so don't be shy!

Please contact me if you are interested!

Email - [email][email protected][/email]
Aim - [email][email protected][/email]
Msn - [email][email protected][/email][/QUOTE]
Hah well good luck mate Wink.
$3 USD - Is my bid. (Just getting bidding started =P)

When does bidding end? Or is it just a Quick buy your looking for?
Just so everyone knows (in case you don't easily notice it Toungue), it is not a unique theme (at least I don't consider it). It's a modified Afresh theme.
Bidding $5.00 here Wink
(2009-10-27, 12:26 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Just so everyone knows (in case you don't easily notice it Toungue), it is not a unique theme (at least I don't consider it). It's a modified Afresh theme.

Unique means one of a kind, which is true. It is edited and no one else has this skin.

I am not looking for bids, just offers for the most part. I guess you can bid but there is no end date, I would just take one when they posted it :p
$10 here.
$11 here
$11.50 Here
Pages: 1 2 3 4